Insure your vehicles together under one easy-to-manage policy. Click the green button to get a quote from the panel of expert food delivery fleet insurance providers.
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Food Delivery Fleet Insurance - What is it?
Food delivery fleet cover options
- Third party - Third party insurance will provide the minimum level of cover you need for your vehicles and mean they can be driven legally. However if one of your drivers is involved in a collision where they’re found to be liable, your own vehicle will not be covered.
- Comprehensive - A comprehensive policy will provide full protection for your vehicles, including fire and theft.
- Contents cover - Contents cover if particularly important when you transport food. It will ensure that if the contents of one of your trucks is damaged, stolen or spoils due to broken refrigeration, you will be compensated.
- Public liability - Liability claims are something every business owner has to be wary of nowadays so getting liability cover included in your policy is recommended.
- Breakdown assistance - Breakdown assistance can also be included in a fleet policy.
The benefits of getting fleet insurance online
- Save time - Getting quotes online is very easy and also takes much less time when compared to contacting different insurance providers individually.
- Save money - Being able to get quotes easily can also save you money. When you get quotes from different providers, you’re able to easily compare them side-by-side and choose the one that offers the best value.
- Easily edit your policy - Another benefit of getting fleet insurance quotes online is that you can easily edit the type of cover you want. Usually it’s simply a matter of checking or unchecking a box to add or remove a particular type of cover.
- No hard sell - When getting cover online you can also look through quotes without feeling any pressure to take out a particular one. This isn’t always the case when dealing with insurance providers over the phone.
Get fleet insurance quotes from specialists now
If you’d like to get fleet insurance quotes for your food delivery company now then simply click the green button below to get started.