How Fleet Insurance Works
If you have multiple vehicles that you need to insure then fleet insurance is a perfect solution. Fleet insurance is a quick and easy way of insuring multiple vehicles under one policy. Fleet insurance is available for all types of businesses and vehicles including cars, vans, trucks, minibuses, taxi fleet insurance etc. so no matter what type of vehicles you have in your fleet, you can get them covered under one policy.
Cover is also available for higher risks such as hazardous goods fleet insurance.
Benefits of Fleet Insurance
There are many benefits of getting fleet insurance online, including –
- Cover all your vehicles under a single, easy-to-manage policy
- Fleet Insurance Cover for different types of vehicles including cars, vans, HGVs, taxis and minibuses
- Any driver cover available
- No excesses
- Instant cover
- Swift response to claims
Types of Fleet Cover Available
- Third Party Only
- Fire and Theft
- Public Liability
- Breakdown Assistance
How Fleet Cover Cost is Determined
When insurance providers calculate the cost of your policy, they will look at certain key factors. Some of the most important factors that affect the price of fleet insurance include –
- Types of vehicles being insured
- The age and value of the vehicles
- The named drivers
- The use of the vehicles
- The value of contents
- The level of cover
Saving Money On Fleet Insurance Cover
When taking out fleet insurance there are some reliable ways to save money. These include –
- Be picky with your drivers – When you employ multiple drivers it’s important to be selective and employ those with the most experience and cleanest driving history since this will help you save money and make it less likely that you’ll need to make a claim. This is especially important if you’re looking for truck fleet insurance since driving these vehicles requires a lot of training and experience.
- Secure your vehicles – You should make your vehicles as secure as possible by fitting alarms and central locking wherever possible. This will certainly help to reduce the cost of your policy.
- Shop around – This is one of the very best ways to save money on fleet insurance. By getting multiple quotes you can compare them and decide which offers you the best value for money.
Who are cheapfleet.co.uk?
cheapfleet.co.uk is an insurance comparison service that enables fleet owners to get insurance quotes from a panel of insurance providers in a quick and easy manner. All types of cover are available from the panel for all types of vehicles including Cars ✓ Vans ✓ Trucks ✓ Buses ✓ Taxis ✓ Special Types.
How does cheapfleet.co.uk work?
Cheapfleet.co.uk is designed to be very easy to use, we work in partnership with QuoteSearcher who provide an easy-to-use, two-minute form, once completed a panel of Motor Fleet insurance brokers will be in contact via the telephone with the aim to find the right policy for you. Meaning they compete and you win!