Making People Happy
Get the best fleet policy for you possible in a fast and easy wayIan B
Finding competitive quotes for your motor fleet just got a whole lot easier!Ian B
A Guide to Fleet Insurance
What you need to know…
If you have multiple vehicles that you need to insure then fleet insurance is a perfect solution. Fleet insurance is a quick and easy way of insuring multiple vehicles under one policy. Fleet insurance is available for all types of vehicles including cars, vans, trucks, minibuses, taxis etc. so no matter what type of vehicles you have in your fleet, you can get them covered under one policy.
Benefits of Fleet Insurance
There are many benefits of getting fleet insurance online, including –
- Cover all your vehicles under a single, easy-to-manage policy
- Cover for different types of vehicles including cars, vans, HGVs, minibuses
- Any driver cover available
- No excesses
- Instant cover
- Swift response to claims
Types of Cover Available
- Third Party Only
- Fire and Theft
- Public Liability
- Breakdown Assistance
How Cost is Determined
When insurance providers calculate the cost of your policy, they will look at certain key factors. Some of the most important factors that affect the price of fleet insurance include –
- Types of vehicles being insured
- The age and value of the vehicles
- The named drivers
- The use of the vehicles
- The value of contents
- The level of cover
When taking out fleet insurance there are some reliable ways to save money. These include –
- Be picky with your drivers – When you employ multiple drivers it’s important to be selective and employ those with the most experience and cleanest driving history since this will help you save money and make it less likely that you’ll need to make a claim.
- Secure your vehicles – You should make your vehicles as secure as possible by fitting alarms and central locking wherever possible. This will certainly help to reduce the cost of your policy.
- Shop around – This is one of the very best ways to save money on fleet insurance. By getting multiple quotes you can compare them and decide which offers you the best value for money.
Get Quotes The Easy Way
Since getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways to save money, it makes sense to do it in the easiest way possible. By providing some information about your policy needs, you can have access to a range of tailored quotes from a panel of fleet insurance specialists. Simply click the red button below to get started now.